Response to the Story: "Wooden Bowls"
This story was story was very touching for me because of the powerful vocabulary used, such as the word "gently". This word probably doesn't look like much, but used in the context, it made a large change in the way I looked at the story. The author made a great impression on me by pressing the value and importance of not neglecting any family members, just because of some minor faults. Empathy plays a big role in the feelings that I experienced when perusing this story. This is because of the barrage of emotions that I felt. I felt such things because I thought of myself, when I come to the age when I have the responsibility to take care of my own parents, and when my children take care of me when I am the age of the Grandfather. I will make an attempt to remember this story and pass it on to many others through my life.
1 comment:
I enjoyed reading your answer, but remember: include the specifics of the story in your answer. The specifics help support your answer and make your answer clearer to your audience. Do not assume that they have read the story.
Post a Comment